Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We had a little incident yesterday. There was a very big bug in the kitchen. I don't have a fear of bugs, but I simply don't like them. My daughter who was home with me wasn't any help either. I thought about leaving it hoping it would disappear but then I realized that Maggie would eat it. So I put on my brave face and tried to get rid of it. The only problem was that during the process I let out a loud scream which in turn scared Maggie. She went running out of the room right into the back yard. I hadn't realized I had screamed until Maggie came crawling back into the kitchen looking very scared. I tried to console her and let her know I was not mad at her.
I hope I will not have to go through that process again but nobody ever knows. Maybe I will luck out and Maggie will get to the bug before I notice it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment