Thursday, August 27, 2009

I didn't realize there is a whole other world out there. It is the dog world. When walking Maggie I get stopped constantly to ask what kind of dog she is and to ask her age. When talking with other people who are dog owners, you become engrossed into the "dog world" Nothing else seems as important as comparing notes about your dog, her habits, her traits etc. The rest of the world just disappears! I didn't realize what I had been missing all these years.
We took Maggie down to the shore. I realized that this might not be a good idea because she has just acclimated to her new home, but the summer is almost over so we took advantage of the beautiful weather. So after she peed and pooped in the house I am having second thoughts. This is a lot of work and it might just be easier to have stayed at home.
Tomorrow we will introduce her to the beach. I am curious to see if she will like the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment