Friday, September 25, 2009

Well it finally happened. Maggie threw up and it was not pleasant. I have been waiting for something like this to happen. Why you ask? Because this dog eats EVERYTHING!!! Whenever she is outside she will eat anything from dirt, rocks, grass dead bugs and on the occasion a live bug if she can catch it!!
I walked into the kitchen and she was sitting calmly on her pillow. I glanced over and thought oh no what does she have now. So on a closer look I realized she was looking confused as she looked at her dinner that had come out of her mouth. Along with her dinner was a piece of paper, some grass and some broom bristles that she had managed to find.
She continued heaving so naturally I took her outside and what did she do proceeded to do? Eat more stuff!! Frustrated I took her back inside. I called my neighbor Robin who has experience with puppies and asked her if she had any suggestion for a dog that was throwing up. Her response....keep her off your carpets! Thanks Robin!

No comments:

Post a Comment